- The customer must keep his personal information accurate and up- to- date.
Categories of personal data and the purpose for using the personal data
- The following personal data shall be processed when using TRECO services or interacting with TRECO:
- Contact information: g. when creating a new user account or communicating with TRECO (i.e. name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth, encrypted password) depending on the level of verification.
- Verification data: when verifying an account( i.e. screenshots of national identity documents, such as passport, driving license ID card and identification data from those documents, residence verification details of utility bills)
- Financial data: in transactions of purchase and sale (i.e. bank details of the payment service provider, payment details, transaction ID).
- Log data: during website activity( i.e. IP address, transaction data, deposit and withdrawal address, information on computer or mobile device, IP address, operating system, browser type, device type, unique device identification number).
- Details of the company if a business account is requested (i.e. trade registry report, data of or relating to beneficial owners, records or additional information on recent, past or planned business activities, other data necessary to determine / validate the company’s structure, beneficial ownership or any legal power).
- Personal information provided to the support team when the client submits a request to the support team of TRECO or to any other member of the TRECO team.
- Personal data shall be used for the purpose of performing the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject before the contract is concluded, verification of the identity of the customer, prevention of fraud and misuse, risk management, payment processing and reimbursement, proof of purchase and sale, comparison during the course of business, customer service and service.
- If TRECO requests the provision of any other personal data not described above, the data and the purpose and legal basis for the collection and processing shall be communicated to the customer at the time the personal data is collected.
We collect transaction information for all personal and business user accounts, including deposit snapshots, balance sheets, trading history, withdrawals, order activity and distribution history. This data on transactions is monitored for suspicious trading activities for the protection of user fraud and the resolution of legal cases.
Providing And Maintaining Our Services
We use the collected information to provide our services and to verify the identity of user. We use the IP address and unique identifiers stored in the cookies of your device to help us authenticate your identity and serve you. We cannot provide you with services without data such as identification, contact information and transaction-related information, given our legal obligations and system requirements.
In Order To Protect Our Users
We use collected information to safeguard our platform, user accounts and archives. We use IP addresses and cookie data to protect against automated abuse, such as spam, phishing and DDoS attacks. We analyze trade in order to detect suspicious behaviour early in order to prevent possible fraud and loss of funds to bad actors.
Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Requirements
Respect for the privacy and security of data that you store with us informs us of how we comply with regulations, government requests and user- generated inquiries. We shall not disclose or supply any personal information to third party sources without our legal team’s review and/or prior user consent.
Measuring Site Performance
We measure and analyze data actively to understand the use of our services. This review activity is conducted by our operations team to continually improve the performance of our platform and solve user experience problems. We continuously monitor the information and communication activities of our systems with users to search for and quickly solve problems.
To Interact With You
We use collected personal information, such as an e-mail address, to interact directly with users when providing ticket support or to keep you informed about logins, transactions and security. We will not be able to answer your requests, questions and inquiries without processing your personal information for confirmation of each communication. All direct communication is kept confidential and internally verified for correctness.