- The general terms and conditions( “GTC”) herein apply exclusively to all transactions, contracts and all business relationships with TRECO including, in particular, transactions and business relations with / on any online or electronic platform( e.g. https://tradecoin.space/) and TRECO’s mobile application( ” TRECO Systems”).
- Unless expressly agreed in writing, TRECO does not accept any other terms and conditions of its customers / contract partners / business partners, in particular any other general terms and conditions or other business terms. To avoid doubt, TRECO hereby excludes any implicit acceptance of any of TRECO ‘s transactions, contracts and business relationships by other parties ‘ general terms and conditions or other business terms.
- TRECO offers services and contracts only with person of legal age.
- BECOMING A TRECO USER
- Persons interested in using TRECO Systems must register with a TRECO system by providing valid and true information to TRECO, as required during registration. A person who has successfully completed the registration process (which TRECO confirms) is named “TRECO Client” and “you.”
- To use the trading options on a TRECO system, you have to verify your account as a TRECO Your trading limits depend on this level of verification. The verification processes and requirements mainly depend on safety requirements, especially AML considerations, and may vary from time to time depending on the legal framework.
- You make sure that you keep all your password details confidential and that you only act for yourself and that you only access your account. It is also prohibited to act as an intermediary or broker of any kind or trustee of any kind for any person or to allow access to the account of any kind to any person other than you. As a preventive safety measure, TRECO recommends that every TRECO client uses the two factor authentication (” 2FA “).
- People who have US citizenship or are based in the United States may not become a TRECO Client on regulatory grounds. Depending on the local regulatory framework, TRECO may also exclude other jurisdictions from the services of TRECO.
- When a password is reset, TRECO sends an automated email to inform you about the resetting of your password. By receiving your computerized e- mail, you confirm that you know and accept this security measure.
- As a TRECO client, you shall ensure the prompt execution of any contracts and refrain from activities that would impede or threaten the execution of those contracts.
- Report immediately all defects or other problems you either cause or become aware of and help TRECO solve the problem.
- Update any changes to your personal data( name, mailing / postal address and email address) immediately via the TRECO system or submit to TRECO via registered mail. You are aware and agree that TRECO always uses the latest e- mail address and postal address you have shared with TRECO and that any message sent to that e- mail or postal address is legally sent.
- Ensure that you have your 2FA available and in usable condition at all times, if used by you. In case of loss of the 2FA, you must inform TRECO immediately about this loss and follow the instructions of the TRECO support team member. You acknowledge and agree that such instructions may be deferred depending on the use of the TRECO support team and that TRECO cannot be held responsible for any of your claims due to this delay. If you are unable to follow the instructions and comply with the security rules and requirements, you will not be able to retrieve the relevant page or you’re TRECO Client Account and the TRECO Client Account including any tokens until you can find / remember / retrieve the correct 2FA account. You are aware of and accept this “No Recovery Policy, “which is a major and important part of a system dealing with digital information units based on cryptographic blockchains.
- TRECO requires certain information from you when you become a TRECO You are aware and agree that TRECO may, at the sole discretion of TRECO, decide at what point in time you must submit copies of passports (in notarized and apostilled form or not) and any other documents required by law and/or as defined in Data Protection Terms; if copies of company register excerpts or equivalent documents are a legal entity (in notarized and apostilled form or not).
- TRECO provides TRECO Systems for the exchange of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain, such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ether and Litecoin(“E- Token “), E- Token and vice versa( E- Token and digital or virtual currency referred to as” Token “), E- Token for another E- Token and E- Token for E- Token. The virtual currencies traded on the TRECO platform can be changed, modified or changed at any time and in TRECO ‘s sole discretion.
- TRECO exchange and sale / purchase is only made in the following manner: You offer to exchange, sell or buy (part of) tokens / virtualcurrency(s) to TRECO. To make this binding offer, you must (I) correctly fill in all necessary, valid and correct data on the respective TRECO trading screen, (ii) click / confirm either the ” Buy Now ” or the ” Sell Now ” button (item (iii) called the ” Final Offer Click ” button). In this context, in order to avoid doubt, the word ” buy” is to be interpreted and qualified exclusively as ” binding offer to accept the receipt of E- Token in exchange for the amount specified in a currency that is E- Token” or ” binding offer to accept the receipt of E- Token in exchange for the amount specified in a currency that is E- Token / Virtual Currency(s) and” sell “.
- Any figures, numbers, exchange reference prices or other relevant publications by TRECO, either on relevant websites or mobile applications or in other ways, are in no case binding offers or guarantees for an exchange but must always be regarded as invitations to TRECO( invitation ad offerandum) to make exchange offers.
- Delays in the processing of TRECO customer offerings can be caused by unforeseen technical disruptions. Therefore, TRECO does not offer any guarantee for the immediate processing of the offer or assume any liability in connection with it, in particular with regard to any change in prices, valuations or other conditions relating to any offered tokens or services, except the price guarantee as described in point 3.1.1 of these GTC.
- You know that when shipping tokens to your TRECO account wallet, there may be significant delays, as most tokens/virtual currencies are stored “cold,” which means offline. Such delays could be triggered by additional non- automated handling.
- TRECO USER ACCOUNT
- TRECO only allows one TRECO client account (” TRECO client account “). Double-accounting is strictly prohibited. If additionally to your first account (the ” Original Account “) another account (the ” Double Account “) is created, the following applies: TRECO has the right to block and lock the double account. Tokens that are stored on a double account are transferred by TRECO to the original account of the TRECO client provided that the TRECO client can prove that they are the same person (e.g. through the identification service used by TRECO). In these cases, TRECO is entitled to charge an administrative fee of BTC 0.005 and to deduct the fee if necessary.
- TRECO reserves the right to lock and/or freeze and/or close a TRECO Client Account( including the transaction block, the reversal of a transaction, the holding of a transaction, the termination of a contract / transaction, the loss of any vouchers to the TRECO Client immediately and without further notice if such TRECO Client has been accused of (including any reasonably documented media reports or market rumors on): fraud, terror financing, money laundering, tax fraud, or any other breach or violation of relevant criminal, administrative or tax laws in any country of the world, being part of a Ponzi scheme of any kind, using matrix programs/ pyramid programs/ multi-level marketing or other high risk business detrimental to customers of any kind (in particular if participating in a program as set forth under item 13.5); unlawful activity in any country of the world; forbidden gambling; intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement, counterfeit or unauthorized goods; using/distributing drugs and drug paraphernalia or substances designed to mimic illegal drugs; producing/distributing adult content and services; using unfair, predatory or deceptive practice via customers or persons; etc.
- TRECO has been informed of official investigations (by any competent public authority, in particular but not limited to any public prosecutors in the field of criminal law or tax agents) against such TRECO Client with respect to fraud, terror financing, money laundering, tax fraud, or any breach or violation of relevant criminal, administrative or tax laws in any country of the world.
- A TRECO Client has breached any payment service provider rules or regulations.
- A TRECO Client has opened more than one TRECO
- A TRECO Client uses an account with no legal permission to use that account.
- A TRECO client handles TRECO systems or services of TRECO. In particular, such manipulation is any use of the automated system (e.g. bot) or any other use that contradicts the normal and typical trading behavior of human beings and, therefore, indicates the involvement of some technology, software and/or any system that automates such trading, except in the case of TRECO.
- If you commit TRECO to remedy a declared and/or alleged deficiency and it is demonstrated that no deficiency exists, exists or that the deficiency is or was in your sphere, TRECO is entitled to compensation for any resulting expenses.
- TRECO automatically books the respective Token or any other digital information unit distributed in such TRECO Airdrop to the respective TRECO Client Account for any TRECO airdrop itself( ” TRECO Airdrop”).
- TRECO does not automatically credit any token or other digital information unit to the respective TRECO Client Account for any airdrop of people other than TRECO. You must monitor any airdrop possibilities yourself and, if you want to participate in this airdrop, you must remove the respective tokens from the TRECO system and book them into the respective system that you believe is appropriate to participate in this airdrop. TRECO does not advise on other airdrops or how to participate in these airdrops and you remove the Token from a TRECO system at your own risk. TRECO doesn’t and won’t inform you about any other airdrops than TRECO.
TRECO FORK POLICIES
TRECO adheres to the fork policy (“TRECO Fork Policy”) and you accept the TRECO Fork Policy as part of the GTC.
- PRICES, PAYMENT CONDITIONS, EXCHANGE AND TRANSFER CONDITIONS
- Prices and/or exchange rates published with the Final Offer Click are final and binding for the TRECO Customer Offer( each ” Final Rate”).
- The final rates contain the following parts displayed on the Final Offer web page Click:
In case you want to exchange E-Token/Virtual Currency for another different E-Token/Virtual Currency:
- Offered E-Tokens or parts of E-Tokens
- Other different E-Token received if offer is accepted by TRECO
- Final Rate, being the sum of points i-ii above
- Token transfers are carried out by TRECO within TRECO Systems.
You must pay and/or transfer final rates and/or any other payments or services immediately after the final offer.
- Until the purchase price, including all fees and expenses, and/or any other outstanding amounts and/or claims have been fully paid or any token in exchange has been fully transferred to TRECO, any token or proceeds thereof shall remain the property of TRECO and TRECO shall have the right to withhold the token of the respective TRECO customer. This reservation shall remain in force regardless of any form of processing or mixing of goods that may be carried out anywhere in the world.
- TRECO reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify and/or deny accepted payment methods.
- Transaction fees or mineral fees may occur that the TRECO client must settle directly.
- The transaction ID generated by the network is an irrefutable proof of the complete transfer of E- Token from TRECO to the last divulged wallet address of TRECO Client. Such transaction ID will also be communicated to the last disclosed email address of the TRECO customer as part of the delivery confirmation email.
- The transaction will be completed and can not be reversed once an external blockchain network transaction appears. You are aware and agree that TRECO no longer has any influence on the transaction and whether or not you have access to such transferred E-Token through your last revealed wallet address. You are aware and agree that the transfer can only be accepted by a confirmation on the blockchain and that TRECO assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the confirmation. You assume full responsibility for receiving the appropriate confirmation of the transaction from an external blockchain.
- The risk assumption, especially the risk of deterioration and loss, passes to you upon the transfer of the E- Token from the TRECO System.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your own wallet addresses outside of a TRECO system and for ensuring they are up-to-date and correct. This particularly applies to the transfer of a certain E-Token to a wallet address intended for another E-Token (e.g. Litecoin Bitcoin). Once the E-Token is transferred to your last revealed wallet address, the E-Token can not be returned or sent to a different wallet. TRECO assumes no liability for defects in wallet addresses outside the TRECO system.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your own TRECO wallet addresses and for ensuring that they are correct and up-to-date. This particularly applies to the transfer of a certain E-Token to a wallet address intended for another E-Token (e.g. Litecoin Bitcoin). Once the E-Token is transferred to your incorrect E-Token wallet, the E-Token can not be returned to another E-Token wallet or sent. TRECO assumes no liability for any failure of a TRECO customer with regard to wallet addresses within a TRECO system.
- You must ensure that, in the case of E- Token refunds made by third parties on TRECO ‘s hot wallet, these transactions can be assigned to you without fail. Such a case may arise if you transfer E- Token from the hot wallet of TRECO to a third party and the recipient returns the corresponding refunds to the hot wallet of TRECO.
- DATA PROTECTION
TRECO complies with the GDPR as set out in the data protection terms during the delivery of the negotiated services.
As a TRECO customer, you understand and accept the following risks regarding the use of TRECO systems. In particular, without limiting yourself to these examples, you understand the risks outlined above and below:
- The underlying software application and software platform, TRECO Systems, mobile applications and system technology, intelligent contract systems and other software and technology and technical concepts and theories are still at an early stage of development and unproven. There is no guarantee or guarantee that the process for receiving, using and owning any cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units will be uninterrupted or error- free and there is an inherent risk that the software and related technologies and theories may contain weaknesses, vulnerabilities or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of any digital blockchain- based cryptographic data.
- Blockchain technology allows for new forms of interaction. It is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations or introduce new regulations addressing applications based on blockchain technology, which may have a negative impact on the current system configuration and which may, inter alia, lead to substantial modifications to any cryptographic blockchain-based digital information unit / TRECO system technology. TRECO System technology is designed for a market that is not governed by the rules of the financial markets. It is the design and intended structure that does not fall under any financial market rules and TRECO intends to design, modify and/or adapt TRECO system technology in a way that does not apply to any cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units and/or TRECO system technology. Changes in the TRECO system technology with respect to such adaptations, modifications and re- designs may also cause termination or loss of any cryptographic blockchain- based digital information unit or any value that any cryptographic blockchain- based digital information unit could have within the regulatory risk category.
- Risk of abandonment / failure to succeed: The allocation of any cryptographic blockchain-based digital information unit and the development of any cryptographic blockchain-based digital information unit technology could be discontinued for a number of reasons, including lack of industry, community and/or public interest, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or prospects (for example. Owing to competing projects). Even if TRECO system technology is partially or fully developed and launched, there may be no functionality for any cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units.
- Risk of theft and Internet vulnerability: The underlying software application and software platform, TRECO system technology, smart contract systems, other software involved, other technology components and/or platforms may be subjected to electronic or physical attacks that could lead to theft or loss of cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units, theft or losses. You should be aware that SMS / messages and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and you should check TRECO messages carefully. You should always log into your TRECO Client Account via https://tradecoin.space to review any transactions or actions you require if you are unsure of the authenticity of any notice or communication. You should be aware that SMS / messages and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and you should check TRECO messages carefully. You should always log into your TRECO Client Account via https://tradecoin.space to review any transactions or actions you require if you are unsure of the authenticity of any notice or communication.
- Risk of blockchain mining attacks: As with any other public blockchain system, TRECO system technology may be susceptible to attacks, including but not limited to double-spending attacks, majority mining attacks, ” self-mining ” attacks and race-condition attacks or any other mining or non-mining attacks. Any successful attacks pose a risk to the Bitpand system technology, the proper execution and sequencing of cryptographic blockchain-based digital information unit transactions and the correct execution and sequencing of software computations are expected.
- Risk of value depreciation / extreme volatility: As digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain are not regulated, the value of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain is evaluated differently. The value of digital blockchain-based cryptographic information units in any form could be extremely volatile and/or the value of digital blockchain-based cryptographic information units could decrease to zero. Since additional costs could be incurred in respect of regulatory or other risks– and if these costs are added to the value of cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units( whatever value you could give to cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units)– cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units could also decline in value.
- General risk: There is no guarantee or guarantee whatsoever on cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units and/or the success of the TRECO system technology, expressed or implied, to the extent permitted by law, and that cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units are created and obtained ” as is” and ” under development” at the sole risk of the TRECO customer.
- Market and community risk: you are aware of the risks of soft and hard forks and divisions, including the wide- ranging possible changes in TRECO system technology that may be imposed on TRECO / TRECO system technology by the market or community.
- Tax risk: the tax consequences of the allocation or purchase of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain( in whatever form) as well as the exchange of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain, the holding of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain( in whatever form), the alienation of digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain( in what form). and/or any other action or transaction related to cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units may have tax implications at the level of a TRECO client; you should therefore contact your own tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units and TRECO system technology; TRECO ‘s contractors, advisors to TRECO, employees of TRECO or founders of TRECO) are liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the making of a TRECO Client Offer, the allocation, use or ownership of digital blockchain- based cryptographic information units or any other action or transaction related to digital blockchain- based cryptographic information units.
- Investing in digital blockchain cryptographic information units is highly speculative with the risk of losses of the entire capital invested. Such investments are only appropriate for users who can bear the loss of the entire capital invested.
- Investing in digital data units based on cryptographic blockchain means investing in something completely new and unpredictable. Such investments are only appropriate for users who want to take the greatest risk.
- Cryptographic blockchain- based digital information units are not currencies or payment methods and are not accepted by states, central banks or in any way by a private person.
- You use the TRECO Systems offered at your own risk
- TRECO carefully manages the TRECO system. However, systems for the exchange of cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units combine different new areas of experimental technology and interruptions, failures and other problems are very likely to occur. TRECO can not guarantee that solutions to such problems will be found as soon as possible. TRECO assumes no responsibility other than to try to find solutions and therefore assumes no liability whatsoever for any damage caused by the disruption of a TRECO system, since such disruptions are immanent in an experimental field.
- You are aware that technology- based systems such as TRECO Systems require maintenance and development work, and that system interruptions( planned and unplanned) and system interruptions are required for such work.
- Business customers shall be solely responsible for any direct and foreseeable damage in the event of intention or in the event of physical damage caused by TRECO ‘s negligent persons.
- Consumers shall only be liable for any direct and predictable damage in the event of intention, gross negligence or in the event of physical damage caused by TRECO intentionally.
- In no event shall be liable for indirect damages, consequential damages, in particular damages to other software, lost profits, damages to pure property of a TRECO Client or damages to third parties.
- in particular not be liable for damages caused by interruptions of TRECO Systems which are necessary for maintenance work or to avoid network disturbances and/or which are caused by inevitable occurrences which are outside TRECO’s control (e.g. energy network disturbances; regulatory authority interference or on-site visits; strikes, riots, environmental causes like earthquakes, storms, etc; wars or national or international conflicts with and without arms; international or national sanctions against certain products, services, persons, countries; legal limitations to cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units at any time or place worldwide; network interference, computer failures or criminal activities through third parties (for example hacking).
- be not responsible for and cannot guarantee the complete security certificates displayed on any TRECO system.
- Do not be responsible for any customer data loss( e.g. Because of hacker attacks) beyond the TRECO sphere. A TRECO customer is immediately informed about the data loss. ii) information about the TRECO Client used for transactions into or out of TRECO Systems, (iii) transactions into or out of TRECO Systems, (iv) a TRECO Client or a person using websites, mobile applications or services that TRECO does not provide, such as third-party wallet services or other sites, When using websites or services that TRECO does not provide, such as wallet services or other third party services, TRECO expressly disclaims any liability for services provided by third parties and is not responsible for the performance of services provided by third parties or suppliers. As a TRECO client, you are fully at your own risk using these services. Funds sent to such third parties cannot be reversed, because they are not prepared to do so. TRECO cannot and will not check the trustworthiness of such third parties. TRECO is not obliged to contact or solve any third party ‘s problem.
- TRECO undertakes to take care of the E- Token stored by the TRECO Client to the extent that it is technically reasonably manageable in TRECO Systems and attempts to store most of these “cold” meanings offline.
- TRECO offers an unlimited period of time refer- a- friend program. You can find the corresponding reference code for this program in the TRECO Client account. You may recommend that a person register as a TRECO Client and use the referral code.
- A promoter can only use advertising materials provided by TRECO in the context of the reference program and in any other context. Changes or the use of materials produced by the promoter are strictly prohibited.
- Spamming, cold calls or other intrusive publicity are strictly prohibited.
- Any act on behalf of TRECO is prohibited( e.g. sending messages to persons on behalf of or in the name of TRECO; publishing posts or publishing any statement on behalf of TRECO, editing TRECO logo(s), brands or other materials, promoting any discounts for TRECO services( except for discounts published by TRECO itself).
- Any promoter must refrain from any Pay per click( PPC) or search engine marketing( SEM) activity, including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, in terms of( I) advertising on behalf of TRECO and leading users directly to TRECO Systems, the website of the promoter or any third party website as a result of this paid advertising, and( ii) bidding on TRECO brand terms.
- Unless specifically authorized by TRECO, you may not transfer E-Token from the TRECO systems in an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) or a comparable offer where digital currency or assets are returned to the respective intelligent contract. If you do so anyway, TRECO will be credited with the returned digital currency or assets you agree to comply with these rules and agree to assist in returning the digital currency or assets. Therefore, TRECO has the right to a cost reimbursement.
- In order to track or investigate any relevant cases under the TRECO has the right to disclose any data to any competent authority if the data is requested to be disclosed by that authority. TRECO reserves the right to cooperate as much as possible with such authorities.
- With each transaction, you accept and confirm that you accept and confirm these GTCs in the present form.
- If one or more of the provisions of these GTCs or one or more of the schedules hereunder are or become invalid or unenforceable, or if one or more of the provisions of these GTCs or one or more of the schedules hereunder are or become incomplete, the other provisions of these GTCs and the schedules hereunder shall remain valid without limitation, except that the main obligations of the parties hereunder shall remain valid without limitation. Such provision–having been found to be illegal or partially unenforceable, shall be ineffective only to the extent that it is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in respect of the jurisdiction in which it was found to be illegal or unenforceable, without affecting any other jurisdiction. Any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or supplemented with a valid and enforceable provision so that the new provision closely reflects the legal and economic effects to which the parties have simultaneously referred in the invalid or unenforceable provision.
- Changes to and modifications to these GTCs, including this clause, may be made at any time by TRECO and become effective at the earlier stage of( I) the TRECO Client accepts the amended GTC online or( ii) within 1 month of the publication of such changes or amendments.
- The GTC governs the relationship between you and TRECO exclusively and replaces all previous statements or agreements. Any terms and conditions (AGB) that apply to the relationship between you and TRECO shall not apply to you.
- TRECO ‘s failure to enforce or exercise any term or right or remedy arising under or under the GTC at any time or for any period of time shall not constitute and shall not be construed as a waiver of such term or right or remedy and shall in no way affect the right of TRECO to enforce or exercise it later, provided that such right is not time-barred, expired or excluded. Any waiver in this regard must be made explicitly in writing.
- TRECO and you agree on English in our communication, any other language used is only used for convenience purposes. Each communication or notice shall be made in English. The English version of the GTC is the current version.
TRECO FORK POLICY
- A fork is a situation in which a blockchain splits temporarily or permanently into two separate chains (” fork “). Forks are a natural occurrence during mining, where two chains under the same consensus rules have the same accumulated work proof temporarily and are both considered valid. They can also happen as a result of the use of two separate sets of rules that try to control the same blockchain. Forks were used in cryptocurrencies to add new features to a blockchain or to reverse the effects of hacking or disastrous bugs on a blockchain, as was the case with the Ethereum Classic fork. In particular, Forks was widely discussed in the context of the Bitcoin problem of scalability.
- TRECO does not automatically support Forks for digital information units based on cryptographic blockchain.
- If TRECO decides not to support a Fork but you want to participate in a Fork, you should move the respective E-Token to such a third-party wallet that you believe is appropriate to support such Fork. TRECO hereby advises you to take sufficient time to move the corresponding E-Token, as TRECO cannot and will not guarantee any transfers from / out of TRECO systems. TRECO does not advise how much time is sufficient, but suggests that all relevant facts are carefully considered.
- TRECO evaluates each case and each Fork on a case- by- case basis and TRECO may decide, at its sole discretion, whether or not to support a Fork and whether or not to communicate it to you.
- You must monitor the market by yourself to stay informed about Forks. TRECO has no duty to inform you on any Forks.
- TRECO may, in its sole discretion, suspend or temporarily shut down any exchange, trading or transaction related to E- Token that is part of a Fork or to a large extent influenced by a Fork. This applies to Forks supported by TRECO as well as for Forks not supported by TRECO.
- If TRECO decides to support a Fork at TRECO’s sole discretion, TRECO decides which chain is the original blockchain in the Fork scenario. As a result, TRECO informs you about this decision and will endeavor to integrate the new digital blockchain- based cryptographic information units resulting from the Fork into TRECO Systems. However, TRECO does not guarantee that such integration will take place and informs you at its sole discretion when and how these new digital blockchain-based data units resulting from the Fork can be used in TRECO Systems. TRECO holds any new digital blockchain-based cryptographic information units balances for and on behalf of you from the time of the split to the time of distribution in cold storage (meaning offline). You are aware and agree that it is impossible to remove / transfer such new cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units from a supported fork until TRECO decides to live with such new cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units in TRECO Systems at TRECO ‘s sole discretion. You are aware and agree that there may be situations in which TRECO may reasonably decide not to integrate such new digital blockchain-based cryptographic information units into TRECO Systems in a commercially reasonable manner and in which case you have no right to claim damages or compensation of any kind from TRECO. You are aware that TRECO will always only attempt to integrate new digital blockchain- based cryptographic information units, but in no case guarantees that such integration can be completed or fixed for a certain period of time.